MYP Personal Project 2018
Johnston Heights 3rd grade 10 Personal Project will be launched in June 2017
The Exhibition Day will take place in February 2018
Personal Project Aims
The aims state what a student may expect to experience and learn. These aims suggest how the student may be changed by the learning experience.
The aims of the MYP personal project are to encourage and enable students to:
- participate in a sustained,self-directed inquiry within a global context
- generate creative new insights and develop deeper understandings through in-depth investigation
- demonstrate the skills, attitudes and knowledge required to complete a project over an extended period of time
- communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- demonstrate responsible action through, or as a result of, learning
- appreciate the process of learning and take pride in their accomplishments.